It’s a weekly legal drama featuring down to earth law and personal details of a marriage on the rocks. And yet, Elliot finds a way to relate it back to Worm. Find out how, when Elliot and Reuben discuss The Good Wife.
For some reason, Elliot and Reuben are talking about Legends of Tomorrow. Don’t call them heroes.
A story about mawwiage. Elliot and Reuben dive back into The Princess Bride to see what they thought of it.
My hair says this web series is great. Reuben and Elliot discuss Yu-Gi-Oh The Abridged Series. Down the Rabbit Hole is a series where we take a look at a more obscure piece of new media.
Wait – this was a book? That’s… inconcievable! Elliot and Reuben discuss The Princess Bride.
Broadchurch is back. Get your weekly dose of plosives when we revisit Broadchurch for Reuben to give us his thoughts on it.
This week, while we’re in the middle of our Broadchurch watch, we take a look at a more obscure piece of internet content. Reuben takes us Down the Rabbit Hole to watch Dances Moving.
Elliot prescribes us Broadchurch for about 75% of the episode, and then we talk about the extended Dr Who universe for the other 25%.
We’re back to hear what Elliot thought of Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency.
Spoiler alert – it’s awesome. Reuben and Elliot talk about Ward. If you haven’t read Worm, why don’t you listen to our episode about it to find out if you’d like it.